20 Tips to Avoid The Winter Blues
A one-hour Zoom workshop with life coach Judy O’Neill, MSW
October 24 Saturday 11:00 a.m. Pacific, 12:00 p.m. Mountain, 1:00 p.m. Central, and 2:00 p.m. Eastern
As the sun sets earlier and earlier, so many of us are feeling uneasy as we look ahead to this fall and winter. This year has been such a challenge for so many.
There are very practical steps you can take that can either prevent falling into a depression this winter or empower you with information to help you climb out.
Judy O’Neill, MSW is a life coach who went through years of depression and for 30 years has studied how to prevent and fight it. She delights in helping others get unstuck and suffer less.
Even with the increase in social isolation, there are so many steps you can take.
In this one-hour interactive class, you will learn:
- How to make physical changes that will help you avoid depression.
- How to work with the negative thoughts that are naturally part of being in a low mood.
- Practical steps of how you can work with anger, loneliness, disappointment and other emotions to avoid depression.
- Setting personal limits or boundaries can be a powerful antidepressant. We will cover real life examples of how to develop healthier boundaries.
- How making choices that reflect what you most value, love, and enjoy can protect your mood.
With a B.A. from Harvard and an MSW from University of Denver, Judy brings humor and compassion to her work. Please join her for this video course to benefit yourself and those who care about you.